Residential Floor Plans. Grp Floor Grating.
Residential Floor Plans
- A scale diagram of the arrangement of rooms in one story of a building
- (floor plan) scale drawing of a horizontal section through a building at a given level; contrasts with elevation
- In architecture and building engineering, a floor plan, or floorplan, is a diagram, usually to scale, showing the relationships between rooms, spaces and other physical features at one level of a structure.
- (Floor planning) Floorplanning is the act of designing of a floorplan, which is a kind of bird's-eye view of a structure.
- Designed for people to live in
- A residential area is a land use in which housing predominates, as opposed to industrial and commercial areas. Housing may vary significantly between, and through, residential areas. These include single family housing, multi-family residential, or mobile homes.
- Providing accommodations in addition to other services
- Occupied by private houses
- used or designed for residence or limited to residences; "a residential hotel"; "a residential quarter"; "a residential college"; "residential zoning"
- (The Residents) The Residents is an American avant-garde music and visual arts group who have been active since 1969.
Residential Floor Plan
Architectural Drafting: AutoCAD drawing of the house floor plan.
green floor tile
bathroom ceramic tile flooring
arc floor lamp with shade
damp proofing concrete floor
floor buffer pad
sealing garage floor