Large kitchen floor tiles. Led dance floors for sale. Wide plank hardwood flooring
Large Kitchen Floor Tiles
- (Floor tile) A ceramic, glazed or unglazed paver, quarry or mosaic tile resistant to abrasion and impact.
- Glazed or unglazed or natural stone tiles of sufficient strength, impact and abrasion resistance to withstand the weight and wear of foot traffic.
- a room equipped for preparing meals
- A room or area where food is prepared and cooked
- The Custard Factory is an arts and media production centre in Birmingham, England .
- A set of fixtures, cabinets, and appliances that are sold together and installed in such a room or area
- A kitchen is a room or part of a room used for cooking and food preparation.
- Of greater size than the ordinary, esp. with reference to a size of clothing or to the size of a packaged commodity
- Pursuing an occupation or commercial activity on a significant scale
- a garment size for a large person
- above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent; "a large city"; "set out for the big city"; "a large sum"; "a big (or large) barn"; "a large family"; "big businesses"; "a big expenditure"; "a large number of newspapers"; "a big group of scientists"; "large areas of the world"
- at a distance, wide of something (as of a mark)
- Of considerable or relatively great size, extent, or capacity
Nonya Kitchen (Peranakan) / HDR
The Peranakans, also known as the Babas and Nyonyas, was a prominent community of acculturated Chinese unique to this part of the world, especially in the Straits Settlements (Penang, Malacca and Singapore) hence its other name, the Straits Chinese. Adopting selected ways of the local Malays and later, the colonial British, the Peranakans had created a unique lifestyle and customs which had not only left behind a rich legacy of antiques but its cultural influences like cuisine and language are still evident in Penang today.
At the Pinang Peranakan Mansion, the typical home of a rich Baba of a century ago is recreated to offer a glimpse of their opulent lifestyle and of their many customs and traditions. With over 1,000 pieces of antiques and collectibles of the era on display, this Baba-Nyonya museum is also housed in one of Penang’s heritage mansion of eclectic design and architecture. Built at the end of the 19th century by one of local history’s famous personalities, the ‘Hai Kee Chan’ or Sea Remembrance Store had once served as the residence and office of Kapitan Cina Chung Keng Kwee. Though not a Baba himself, his Chinese courtyard house was much like a typical large Baba home of eclectic style, incorporating Chinese carved-wood panels and English floor tiles and Scottish ironworks. Having survived the many decades of neglect and decay, the mansion has now been restored to its former glory of a stately home.
Klatte Kitchen After
Klatte Kitchen After
White shaker style cabinet with crown molding, granite couter top, under cabinet lighing, ceramic tile look alike laminet floor and sub way tile backsplash. Kitchen was part of a larger job including addition for office and 2nd whole bath.
flooring 4 you
alloc wood flooring
best vinyl flooring
killing floor ak
hardwood unfinished flooring
rubber floor moulding
laminate flooring nottingham